Tuesday, July 8, 2008

La Fontana ~ Bloomsburg, Ohio

We ordered from La Fontana in Bloomsburg, Ohio and had it delivered to our hotel room. It was late when we ordered and we were impressed at the speed at which it was delivered ~ within 30 minutes.

When we arrived at the hotel, we decided we were hungry and should get something to eat. The hotel had a selection of menus from area restaurants and we decided on La Fontana because they had a good selection, stayed open late, and offered delivery.

Chris likes to order extra so he has something to munch on later and some leftovers for the next day. So, he ordered the regular stromboli, the chicken cheesesteak sandwich, and antipasta. I had spaghetti (no meat), which came with a salad (and I had the basalmic vinegrette dressing). So, I didn't do too bad ~ marinara sauce on my spaghetti, instead of something with alfredo sauce on it. No meat on my spaghetti, which is good because I don't always like the meat some restaurants use in dishes like spaghetti.

We liked La Fontana ~ the service was friendly; our food arrived quickly; and the food was hot and tasty.

No comments: