Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ruby Tuesday ~ Portsmouth, New Hampshire

We wanted to grab something to eat to take to our room at the Helmsman Inn at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard ~ get in, get settled down, and eat while watching the Superbowl. We didn't get to see the first part of the Superbowl because we didn't realize how hard the Naval Shipyard was going to be to find, or how long it was going to take to get through the gate. (click here for my post on that).

We had good intentions. We ordered from Ruby Tuesday's in Portsmouth, NH and did eventually get the food back to our room to eat and watch the Superbowl. I also have to add that Sunday is our day to eat anything.....whatever we want ~ a day off from eating healthy keeps you motivated the rest of the week. (click here for our I Love A Healthy Me blog).

Chris ordered the half rack of ribs and firewings. This came with broccoli and mashed potatoes, but he was tired of broccoli (he's had broccoli a few times the last few days). So, he asked for green beans instead and they accommodated him. I had the bistro barbecue chicken ~ I should have had them leave the cheese off, as I think it would have been just as good without it. My meal also came with broccoli and mashed potatoes...I couldn't finish my whole meal, but I did have some of the veggies and potatoes.

Our food was a little cold after all that mess getting to the room, but it was still good. The Ruby Tuesday people were friendly and helpful and our service was good.

No comments: